Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back in NYC

My friend took me to Brooklyn. (Bedford) and I got hungry, so had my second lunch.
This falafel was delicious. It ws only $3. I'm getting it without the hot sauce next time, though. I really liked the actual falafel part. Yummy chick peas!


Shake Shack at Madison Square! My friend and i arrive there 30 minutes before opening time, when the workers were still laying out their tables and seats. Good sunny day so we waited outside. This is shroom burger, their deep fried portobello mushroom with tomato and lettuce. I tried my friend's cheeseburger... it was SO juicy. daaang juicy. oishikatta! Their fries are good, too. It's one of those accordion-like fries! Cute.




My friends' suite-mate was making dinner. Asparagus and mushroom? marinated with tomato sauce! Pretty good! She toasted bread and put it on the side. I want to cook!


My first time at Red Mango. I loved it! I think it tastes better than 16 Handles. I had regular froyo with sliced almonds as my topping! I think they had matcha flavored froyo, too.

Korean restaurant called, "big house" in English, in K-town! So many dishes displayed.. haha