Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NYC Spring break






Breakfast: Natto gohan that my friend made for me! I love it!

Delicatessen NYC in SOHO with cute gay waiters! Choose Smoked Salmon Plate (bagel, cream cheese, tomato and caper berries) under All Day Breakfast menu. The caper berries were REALLY sour! Tons of cream cheese and tons of salmon. Delicious!


16 Handles introduced from one of my NYU friends. Can't believe they have so many flavors! Tried the classic, coffee, and cheesecake, topped with Mango, Kiwi, Strawberry, and almonds. My favorite: coffee!



I craved for Japanese food, so I started off with Setagaya Ramen at St. Marks. Curry and their shoyu ramen. It's a pricey ramen compared to the ramen I can get in Japan, but oh well. The best part of the ramen was the half-boiled egg! Delicious... with some salt on it. Their chashu was pretty fatty and yummy, too. The curry was good! Can't remember what kind of protein it had in it, but the fukujinzuke was great. Rice was soft, but can't complain at a ramen store.