Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

めかぶ and Cookies!




My sister was kind enough to send me mekabu lol for my healthy snack!
I actually ate two of them today, and now there are none left in the package :(
Mekabu is the root part of wakame... according to the package.

and TODAY is a special day. because one of my friends called me during lunch time to tell me that those homemade looking yummy cookies were OUT TODAY IN THE DINING HALLS.
So the story goes like this... it's kind of lame, but I did it. I found these granola cranberry cookies last semester at one of the dining halls. I grabbed one and walked out of the dining hall thinking these are really really good. So I decide to get some more, so i went to "dining hall S" but they didn't have them! So proceeded to "dining hall T," but nope. So went to "dining hall BB" and found TONS of them! and I ate 2 more and brought back 2 more in my hands. what a fatty. and I enjoyed them all to myself. lol what a selfish person. actually, i shared one with my friend! haha
These cookies are so rare; the Claflin bakers don't make them very often. But I found them the other day. I grabbed like 4 or 5 of them, put them in a ziplock bag, and brought them to the Japanese dinner we had. Those cookies recieved highly appreciated and glorified comments.
And.. today, my friend called me at lunch to tell me that those cookies were out again. In no time, i arrive to "dining hall C" and grab like.. 4 or 5 of them. LOL
later in the day, i saw my friend who called me, and she told me that when she went back to her dining hall, there were NONE left. So we just had some cookies that I got earlier today. It brought happiness to us. haha They're the amazing cookies at my college.


The End.