Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Red Sox baby

Day 3 with Dad!
Asana breakfast:
had Chinese journey with pork dumplings and congee. It came with scallions, cilantro, red vinegar, and soy sauce. The soy was very dark and thick. Pork dumplings were juicyyyy.

Red Sox game was amazing! We were so close to the home plate, near the Red Sox booth! Papa Gino's cheese pizza haha and peanuts! Those peanuts are so hard to de-shell. 

Dinner at Asana. Tomato and olive oil thinly sliced crusty bread, multigrain bread, and white bread. It's Vermont cured butter was slightly salted with some sour taste to it.
Dad and I shared a caesar salad and we both had nasi goreng. Interested non-authentic nasi goreng was very spicy with bits of chili pepper all over. Each grain of rice was pretty big. came with chicken and chicken satay, cucumber and tomato slices. 

I hate saying goodbye.... but I had to do it. I miss him already. I had to listen to Dad's genre of songs on the way back to school. Made me miss him more, but it fit the mood. I love Dad. Thank you for coming over!

a month and six days until I fly back to Tokyo...!