Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mr. Bartley's

At Harvard Square.
It's not just a burger place, but actually they have sandwiches, wraps, salad, and much more. Well known for their sweet potato fries and onion rings, and apparently, frappes, too!

The Jackie Onassis -- with hummus and tabbouleh with lettuce and tomato. I really wanted guacamole, so I asked for it on the side. Had it with rice and beans. The wrap was soft, and it felt fresh to have. I liked the tabbouleh -- it wasn't a disaster to eat. The guacamole, which came in a tiny plastic cup needed some salt fix to it. The rice and bean, too, actually.

I had a bite of the sweet potato fries. Thought it was okay. The potato was really sweet, though, and tasty. My boyfriend says that the onion rings here is very different from others because it's less flaky, and you can actually taste the onion.

I went there around noon, but it was my breakfast, and so I didn't feel like eating a burger. I really wanted to eat their burger, though, so I'm going back and eating it some time! I must remember that there's a 7 ounce extensive burger menu on the wall, too, and their menu is not limited to the menu list the waiters give us.

I'm not going with the guacamole burger next time. Perhaps mozzarella or feta cheese burger. Oh yeah, medium done burger was pretty pink. that's one thing to keep in mind.